- Creams, like other dairy foods, must be refrigerated as soon as possible after purchase.
- Store cream on refrigerator shelves where it is cooler than on the doors.
- Always use cream prior to the best before date.
- Freezing cream is not recommended. In most cases, freezing cream changes the flavour and causes curdling and a granular texture. Heating and stirring may help overcome some textural changes.
- Since sour cream separates when thawed, it is not a useful ingredient after freezing.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately