- Refrigerate immediately after purchase. Store on refrigerator shelves (Doors are not cold enough.)
- Seal yogurt containers well to protect the yogurt form other foods with strong odours.
- If yogurt separates and a watery liquid rises to the top, stir it in if you prefer the yogurt to remain thinner. Otherwise, drain it off.
- Generally speaking, the longer you keep yogurt, the sharper its flavour. Use by the best before date on the container.
- Spoon as much as you are going to eat into a bowl. Do not return unused portions of yogurt to the original container.
- Do not freeze yogurt—freezing affects its flavour and texture.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately