Try substituting yogurt for mayonnaise or salad dressing next time you mix a dip—or a blend of yogurt and sour cream. You'll find that yogurt adds a special flavour to everything it teams up with!
- Add chopped cucumber, dill, salt and a spoonful of mayonnaise to plain yogurt for a "best ever" vegetable dip.
- Mash an avocado with plain yogurt for a different nacho dip—incredibly simple and delicious!
- Dress up ordinary desserts with yogurt, either plain or flavoured. Dip fresh fruit into a bowl of yogurt, then add a sprinkling of brown sugar or coconut for a light and delicious change of pace.
- Top plain yogurt with any one or a combination of the following: cinnamon, applesauce, maple syrup, honey, raisins or granola for a delightful, simple dessert or snack.
- Extend cottage cheese or make it creamier by mixing it with plain yogurt.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately