This Sunday is Mother's Day and it's a perfect time to give hard working moms everywhere a day off from the kitchen. Get the kids involved and whip up one of these 5 delicious brunch recipes:
- Looking for something ethnic and unique? Try this Persian Herb Omelette that's sure to get mom's tastebuds fired up.
- Want an indulgent morning? This French Toast with Creamy Coffee Fudge Sauce may be the perfect thing for you.
- If mom likes baked goods, try Blueberry Muffins with Cinnamon Crumb Topping. Serve with this Berry Special smoothie.
- Mini Frittatas are easy and a fun dish for young kids to prepare for mom's special day.
- Looking for a delicious pancake recipe? Try these Apple Butterscotch Pancakes.
Happy Mother's Day!
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately