Aloha August! Dive in to this hot summer month with a taste from the tropics.
- 2 Glasses
- 1 small banana, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chunks fresh of frozen mango
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chunks fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) ginger
- 2 to 3 tsp (10 to 15 mL) lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp (15 mL) shredded sweetened or unsweetened coconut (optional)
- In a blender, combine fruit, milk and ginger. Puree until smooth.
- Add lime juice to taste and vanilla. Puree.
- Pour into 2 glasses; sprinkle with coconut.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately