A great recipe from BC Tree Fruits for a rainy fall day. Enjoy with a glass of milk or a cup of tea and a good book!
- 2 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) baking soda
- 2 tsp (10 mL) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) all spice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white sugar
- 2 BC Tree Fruits apples, grated
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raisins or dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Lightly spray muffin tins with cooking oil spray.
In mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, all spice and salt. Mix to combine well.
In separate large mixing bowl, blend egg until frothy. Stir in all remaining ingredients and blend well to combine.
Add dry ingredients to wet and stir gently until just combined.
Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately