BCDA staff share their favourite smoothie recipes
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) frozen pineapples
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) frozen raspberries
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chia seeds
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) Milk (adjust to your preferred texture)
Add some veggies to your day without any of the taste! The Great Greens Smoothies is Cecilia, Community Outreach Coordinator’s favourite. Try it with 4 teaspoons of unsweetened coco powder for a chocolate option.
- Rinse the baby spinach well
- Pour the milk into the blender with baby spinach, banana, frozen pineapples, and chia seeds.
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into glass and enjoy!
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately