Lower in fat but loaded with flavour, this dip is best made the day before.
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Blender or food processor
- 1 cup (250 mL) creamed cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain yogurt
- 3 green onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) celery seed
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- pinch pepper
- dash hot pepper sauce
- In a blender or food processor, cream cottage cheese and yogurt until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate to blend flavours.
- Serve with raw vegetables.