For your next dessert or snack, try our frozen yogurt bark. Berries, granola, and yogurt make the perfect trio!
- Baking pan lined with parchment paper
- Airtight container for storage
- 4 cups yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup granola
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread yogurt in the pan.
- Top with frozen berries. Switch thing up by using your favourite fruit.
- Sprinkle on granola.
- As an added option, drizzle maple syrup or honey on top.
- Place pan in freezer and let sit for 2 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Remove bark from freezer, break into pieces, and enjoy. Store bark in the freezer in an airtight container.