Avocados whirled with good-for-you bananas and milk, capped off with lime juice and vanilla for this creamy shake.
- 1 small ripe avocado, pitted and cut into big chunks
- 1 small banana, broken into large chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) pineapple chunks
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) lime juice
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1/2 Tsp (2 mL) vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp (1 mL) nutmeg
1. In a blender, combine avocado, banana, pineapple, and milk until smooth. Add lime juice, honey, vanilla, and nutmeg. Whirl until frothy. Thin with additional milk if needed.
2. Pour into glasses and enjoy!