Jazz up your breakfast game with a vibrant chia pudding bursting with flavour, vitamins and antioxidants. It’s so gorgeous and deceptively delicious, you could even serve it as a wholesome dessert!
- mixing bowl
- electric mixer
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chia seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground ginger
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) orange supremes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) crushed shortbread
TIP: Garnish with your favourite fresh or dried fruits, nuts, crumbled cookies or granola.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together milk, chia seeds, honey, cinnamon, turmeric and ginger.
- Spoon into 4 small Mason jars or dessert cups. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Using electric mixer, beat together cream and sugar until stiff peaks form
- To serve, garnish each serving with orange supremes, a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed shortbread.