Whip up a smoothie with an extra-creamy texture for your delight.
- 2 Glasses
- 2 cups (500 mL) chunks honeydew melon
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh mint or coriander
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lemon or lime juice
- Honey to taste (optional)
- In a blender, combine melon, avocado, milk and mint. Puree until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and honey, if melon is not super sweet.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately