An easy way to brighten up any lunchbox.
- cutting board and knife
- green grapes
- blackberries or blueberries
- purple or red grapes
Other fruit of similar colours may be substituted.
- Hull strawberries (remove stem) and cut in half.
- Cut cantaloupe and pineapple into cubes.
- Rinse and stem green grapes, blackberries or blueberries and purple or red grapes.
- Thread fruit onto skewers in the following colour order to replicate a rainbow—red (strawberries), orange (cantaloupe), yellow (pineapple), green (grapes) blue (blueberries or blackberries), purple (grapes).