BCDA staff share their favourite smoothie recipes
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vanilla or plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) frozen mixed berries
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup (optional)
This smoothie has a thick consistency. You can add more milk if you prefer a runnier consistency. You can also add natural vanilla extract for extra flavour.
- Put berries, yogurt and milk into the blender.
- Add maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy.