- oven-safe skillet
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 1 medium sweet potato, finely sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup grated cheese like mozzarella, cheddar or Havarti
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In an oven-safe skillet, melt butter over medium heat and brown green onions, ham and sweet potatoes for 5–6 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- In the meantime, whip eggs with a bit of water, cinnamon and pepper. Pour into skillet and stir with a wooden spoon for about 2 minutes.
- Top with grated cheese and continue cooking in oven for 5–7 minutes or until desired consistency is reached. Place briefly under broiler to brown cheese, if desired.
Serving suggestion: Serve with a green salad and slices of baguette.