Workshops for teachers and health professionals, materials for classrooms, resources for the public…this is nutrition education at its best. The registered dietitians from BC Dairy Association have been developing and delivering leading edge nutrition education programs and materials for over 30 years. These programs and materials help bring Canada’s Food Guide and healthy eating alive in classrooms, community settings and homes throughout the province.
BC Dairy Association is recognized for its leadership in nutrition education. Some of our awards include:
- Speaking of Food and Healthy Eating for Bone Zone
- Jackie McConkey Bridges Nutrition Communication Award for Calcium Calculator™
- Speaking of Food and Healthy Living for Making it Happen (now Healthy Eating at School)
- Canadian New Media Award for Titanium Chef
- .CA Impact Award for BetterTogetherBC.CA