- Creams, like other dairy foods, must be refrigerated as soon as possible after purchase.
- Store cream on refrigerator shelves where it is cooler than on the doors.
- Always use cream prior to the best before date.
- Freezing cream is not recommended. In most cases, freezing cream changes the flavour and causes curdling and a granular texture. Heating and stirring may help overcome some textural changes.
- Since sour cream separates when thawed, it is not a useful ingredient after freezing.
May 31, 2022
Agassiz’s Creekside Dairy started making and selling their own organic cheese from a shop on their farm on August 19, 2021. It was the realization of a long-standing dream, but like many such things the journey did not follow a straight line but took years, a few risks, and a bit of a winding path.. […]Read more