Book a teacher workshop by email or call 604-294-3775/1-800-242-6455. We'd love to hear from you!
Do your students worry about their weight and how they look?
Are you looking for resources and tips to help you discuss body image concerns in the classroom?
In this free and interactive nutrition education workshop presented by a registered dietitian, we will:
- examine our attitudes related to weight
- explore determinants of body shape and size
- identify the factors that influence body image and self-esteem in students, using case studies featuring students with various concerns
- learn about classroom and online resources that help address these risk factors
- develop strategies and language to help us become more confident promoting positive body image at school.
Suggested time: 90-120 minutes.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately