Do your students worry about their weight and how they look?
Are you looking for resources and tips to help you discuss body image concerns in the classroom?
Book a “Healthy Attitudes, Healthy Bodies, Healthy Schools” teacher workshop at your school today!
In this new, free and interactive nutrition education workshop presented by a registered dietitian, we will:
- examine our attitudes related to weight
- explore determinants of body shape and size
- identify the factors that influence body image and self-esteem in students, using case studies featuring students with various concerns
- learn about classroom and online resources that help address these risk factors
- develop strategies and language to help us become more confident promoting positive body image at school.
Suggested time: 90-120 minutes.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately