- Skim milk powder does not need refrigeration.
- Skim milk powder keeps for up to one year unopened, use within 1-2 months once opened.
- Close the package tightly after use to prevent powder from absorbing moisture and caking.
- Treat like fresh milk, once reconstituted.
- Chill 24 hours after mixing; serve cold for best flavour.
This locally-inspired overnight oats recipe features local dairy, blueberries, hazelnuts, and more. Recipe created by Chef Ned Bell (Naramata Inn, Buy BC Chef Ambassador).Read more