- Blender or food processor
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Serving bowl
- Cutting board and knife, if using fresh herbs
- 1 cup (250 mL) creamed cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup (125 mL) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tsp (10 mL) dried dill weed or 2 Tbsp. (25 mL) fresh dill
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) green onion or chives, chopped (optional)
- In a blender, combine cottage cheese with yogurt; process until smooth.
- Transfer to bowl; stir in dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, and onion or chives.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Serve with vegetables.