- Preheat oven to 350° F (177° C). Spray two muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray and put to the side.
- In a medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup with a spout, add the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir with a whisk until completely mixed.
- In each of 16 muffin cups, sprinkle 1 Tbsp spinach, 1 Tbsp ham and 1 Tbsp cheese.
- Pour egg mixture into each muffin cup. Fill almost to the top (about 3/4 full).
- Put in the oven and bake for 20–23 minutes, until the eggs are cooked through and the tops are starting to turn light brown.
- Take out of the oven and let cool down for 5–10 minutes before you take them out of the pan.
To freeze these Egg Muffins for later, let cool completely on the counter or in the fridge. Place in a container or freezer bag and put in the freezer. To warm up later you can let them thaw in the refrigerator overnight and heat in the microwave, or thaw in the microwave on low power for about 1 minute.