- measuring cups and spoons
- cutting board
- 2 ½ cups (625ml) strawberries, frozen
- 8-10 strawberries, halved for garnish
- 1 ½ (375ml) cups milk
- ½ cup (125ml) yogurt, vanilla
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp (5ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10ml) maple syrup
- 1 cup (250ml) granola
- coconut flakes
- chia seeds
- other fruit as desired
- In a blender bowl, place the milk, yogurt, and maple syrup. Add the frozen strawberries to the top of the liquids and blend on high until smooth. Add lemon juice and adjust with more maple syrup if needed.
- Pour smoothies into bowls and garnish with granola, strawberry halves and lemon zest. Add additional garnishes as desired. Enjoy!