- baking sheet pan with parchment
- measuring cups and spoons
- large bowls
- small bowl
- cutting board
- 2/3 cup (160ml) feta, 1/2” cubed
- 2/3 cup (160ml) grape tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup (160ml) cucumbers, medium diced
- 2/3 cup (160ml) bell pepper, medium diced
- ¼ cup (60ml) kalamata olives, pitted, halved
- ¼ cup (60ml) red onions, julienned
- 4 cups (1L) bread, diced
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) garlic powder
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) onion powder
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) dried oregano
- ¼ cup (60ml) butter, melted
- 1 ½ tbsp (22.5ml) fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 each garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp (30ml) parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp (45ml) red wine vinegar
- ½ cup (125ml) olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C) and line a sheet pan with parchment.
- In a large bowl, add the bread cubes and drizzle with melted butter. Now season with garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until bread is golden brown.
- In a small bowl make the vinaigrette by combining fresh oregano, garlic, parsley, vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- To make the salad, in a large bowl combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, red onions and vinaigrette. Let marinate for a few minutes. Right before serving, so bread doesn’t get soggy, add the bread, feta, olives and adjust with salt and pepper. Enjoy!