Explore more recipes.
1. Meatloaf: Preheat oven to 375⁰F (190⁰C). In a large bowl, place milk, eggs, and bread crumbs. Whisk. Let stand 5 min.
2. Stir in beef and remaining ingredients; press into a lightly buttered 9×5-inch (2 L) loaf pan.
3. Glaze: Stir ingredients together and spoon evenly over meatloaf. Bake meatloaf about 1 hour.
4. Roasted Vegetables: Place zucchini and red pepper in a large bowl. Toss with butter, basil, salt and pepper; turn onto a large baking sheet. Roast, during the last 30 min of cooking meatloaf. Add tomatoes during last 5 min.
5. Cheese Sauce: Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour then salt. Gradually add milk, stirring constatnly until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, about 3 min. Add cheddar; stir until melted. Carefully drain any liquid from meatloaf pan. Let stand 10 min.
6. Remove meatloaf from pan to a cutting board. Serve sliced with vegetables and cheese sauce. Sprinkly with chopped parsley.
Cooking Tip: To make fresh bread crumbs, whirl bread in a food processor. Extra can be frozen.