- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 1 cup (250 mL) kefir
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen peach slices
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced thawed peach slices
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced thawed mango chunks
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) toasted sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) dried cherries
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chia seeds
- In blender, blend kefir, mango, peaches, banana, honey and ginger until smooth and thick.
- Divide evenly between 2 bowls.
- Topping: Garnish with diced peaches, mangoes, almonds, cherries and chia seeds.
- Replace peaches with frozen pineapple if desired.
- Replace chia seeds with hemp seeds if desired.