Bento boxes are just made for presenting lunch in a colourful way with enticing small portions of a variety of foods.
- cutting board and knife
- bento box
- small container to fit inside bento box
- FRUITS AND VEGGIES: celery sticks, cubed melon, cucumber slices
- GRAIN PRODUCTS: whole wheat bread
- MILK & ALTERNATIVES: cheese sticks
- MEAT & ALTERNATIVES: cubed chicken
Use your imagination to vary the ingredients, while trying to include foods from each of the food groups.
- Cut up ingredients to fit the sections of your bento box.
- Place salsa in a small container that fits inside the box.