Here's another way to use high-fibre, omega-3-rich chia seeds
- 2 Glasses
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh or frozen pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chia seeds or ground flaxseed
- In a blender combine fruit, milk, yogurt, and chia. Puree until smooth.
- If using frozen fruit, you may need to thin with more milk or with orange juice.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately