These are delicious when added to Potato Leek Soup.
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Cutting board and knife
- Mixing bowl
- 1 lb (454 g) ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried basil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (2 mL) salt
Savoury chicken balls are delicious added to Potato Leek Soup.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Form into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls.
- Drop formed balls into soup before final simmering.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.