Water chestnuts add a unique flavour and texture to this dip.
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Cutting board and knife
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) granulated sugar
- dash white pepper
- 1 can (113 g) crab meat, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) plain yogurt
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and soy sauce.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend well and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with toasted pita triangles or crackers.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately