Try this protein-packed green smoothie for an on-the-go breakfast.
- High powered blender
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chia seeds (or ground flax seeds)
- 3 medjool dates
- 1 banana
- 2 handfuls baby spinach (or kale)
- 1 1/2 (375 mL) cups milk (or water)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ice
- Measure out all ingredients into a high powered blender. Use the “smoothie” function or blend for about 1 minute until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add more water or ice to reach your desired consistency.