This is a very simple and refreshing yogurt dip, and it could be a fun food activity for kids!
- measuring cups and spoons
- grater (or cutting board and knife)
- mixing bowl
- serving bowl
- 1 cup (250 mL) yogurt—Greek or drained is preferred
- 2 small cucumber—chopped or grated
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) walnut, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp (15 mL) dried mint powder
- Black pepper (optional)
- Salt (optional)
You are welcome to modify the ratio of the ingredients to personalize this recipe!
- Add the cucumber, walnut, dried mint powder, and other optional spices to the yogurt in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with some dried mint powder.
You may keep this dip refrigerated in an airtight container until serving time.
Serve with flat bread, pita, toasted bread, or tortilla as an appetizer, or as a side-dish.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately