A classic summer recipe. Perfect for using up the basil in your garden!
- Cutting board
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 large balls bocconcini
- 8 leaves basil
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut tomatoes and bocconcini into 1/4 inch slices.
- Arrange slices in an overlapping row, alternating tomatoes and bocconcini.
- Wash and slice basil, sprinkle over tomatoes and bocconcini.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately