Make 25 spicy appetizer wedges bursting with veggies.
- Frying pan
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Baking sheet
- 5 ten-inch (25 cm) flour tortillas
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) tarragon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix together all ingredients except flour tortillas.
- Divide evenly among 5 tortillas, spreading mixture on only 1/2 the circle.
- Fold tortilla over and press edges gently to seal.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and crispy outside.Allow to stand several minutes before cutting.
- Cut each tortilla into 5 wedges.
- Serve with salsa sauce for dipping, if desired.