A walk through the grocery store snack aisles can be overwhelming. There are dozens of granola and energy bars, a variety of 100-calorie snack packs, and cookies galore!
Keep snacking simple. Fill your cart with these healthy snack options sure to fuel you with long-lasting energy:
- Yogurt or Greek-style yogurt
- Baby carrots, bananas and apples and a piece of cheese
- A handful of unsalted nuts and seeds
- Hummus as a dip for crunchy veggies or as a spread on whole grain crackers
- Whole grain cereal mixed with dried fruit and a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds
- Air popped popcorn made from kernels bought in bulk tossed with a handful of peanuts and raisins