Getting It Right: Calcium and Protein in the New Food Guide
- Calcium: What is enough and how do we get it?
- Perspectives on Protein: An update on animal and plant-based sources
Come and hear the latest regarding calcium and protein—and join the discussion on the implications for the new food guide. Whether you work in a community or clinical setting, you won’t want to miss the forum this year!
For more information, check out the 2018 forum agenda.
Registration fee: $30 (Students $25). Preregistration is required. No registration at the door.
Registration deadline: Thursday, May 3, 2018
Early bird registration: $25 Deadline: Sunday, April 15, 2018
Who will benefit:
- dietitians, both in clinical and community settings
- health educators
- dentists/dental hygienists
- home economics teachers
- fitness professionals
- anyone involved in nutrition education and health promotion
This forum is presented by the BC Dairy Association, a not-for-profit organization funded entirely by the dairy producers of British Columbia. BC Dairy Association has been providing innovative nutrition education programs to schools for over 30 years and resources for the community distributed by health professionals.