- Pastry blender or two knives
- Cookie sheet
- 2 cups (500 mL) all purpose flour
- 2-1/2 tsp (12 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) cold butter
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) creamed cottage cheese
- butter or spray for greasing the cookie sheet
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Sift together flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender or 2 knives until particles are the size of small peas.
- Stir in cottage cheese all at once.
- Drop by generous tablespoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.