- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 1 cup (250 mL) red seedless grapes
- 1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) finely grated orange zest
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Toss together grapes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Spread on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until skins are blistered and grapes are tender. Let cool.
- Fold together ricotta and orange zest; spread over toast.
- Drizzle with honey and top with grapes.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts for an elegant touch.
- Elevate this dish by making your own homemade ricotta.