- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 10 minutes or until al dente, adding asaparagus, beans and sugar snap peas during the last 3 minutes of cooking and edamame during the last minute. Drain very well.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring 3 minutes. Stir in flour. Very gradually whisk in milk until smooth; cook, stirring often, for about 5 minutes until mixture boils and has thickened. Add salt and pepper.
- Stir in salmon and mint just until mixed.
- Squeeze juice from lemon into pasta and stir.
Cooking Tip: If asaparagus or beans are super thin, add during the last 2 minutes of cooking pasta.