- Frying pan
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Baking sheet
- 5 ten-inch (25 cm) flour tortillas
- 1 lb. (454 g) ground chicken, cooked, drained
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared thick and chunky salsa
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) pepper
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Italian seasoning or 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) oregano plus 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) basil
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix together all ingredients except flour tortillas.
- Divide evenly among 5 tortillas, spreading mixture on only half the circle.
- Fold tortilla over and press edges gently to seal. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes or until heated through and crispy outside. Allow to stand several minutes before cutting.
- Cut each tortilla into 5 wedges.
- Serve with salsa for dipping, if desired.