It’s never too early to start planning your Thanksgiving dinner. Whether you’re hosting or a guest, these easy yet delicious recipes will help you make this year’s celebration one everyone will remember.
Check out these delicious appetizers or treat them as side dishes to serve alongside the main course:
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Green Bean Casserole with Almonds and Fried Shallots
- Double Cheese Arancini
- Cheesy Vegetable & Bacon Gratin
Remember, Thanksgiving doesn’t have to mean cooking an extravagant dinner. Plus, you can still capture the festive flavours without the whole bird. Check out these savoury ideas for your main course::
- Buttermilk Marinated Turkey Breast with Garlic and Herbs
- Tandoori Turkey with Mashed Yams
- Cast Iron Thanksgiving Dinner
- Chicken Roasted in Milk and Herbs
Last but not least, here are some impressive, yet simple desserts that can be enjoyed at the end of the meal or any time of the year.
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Orange-Scented Cheesecake with Cranberry Clementine Sauce
- Chocolate Glazed Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Mom’s Pumpkin Pie
Looking for a less traditional Thanksgiving menu? Why not try this collection of recipes from our friends at We Heart Local BC?
- Creamy Onion Soup with Aged Cheddar
- Maple Pecan Citrus Yam Bake
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with Apple Curry Gravy
- Roasted Cherry Tomato Risotto