It’s never too early to start planning your Thanksgiving dinner. Whether you’re hosting or a guest, these recipes will help you make this year’s celebration one everyone will remember.
Check out these delicious appetizers or treat them as side dishes to serve alongside the main course:
- Hasselback Potatoes with Gorgonzola and Bacon
- Double Cheese Arancini
- Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Gruyère and Thyme Cheese Straws
Remember, Thanksgiving doesn’t have to mean turkey dinner. Check out these festive main course ideas:
Last but not least, here are some yummy desserts that savour the flavours of Fall:
- Orange Scented Cheesecake with Cranberry Clementine Sauce
- Chocolate Glazed Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Mom’s Pumpkin Pie
Looking for a less traditional Thanksgiving menu? Why not try this collection of recipes from our friends at We Heart Local BC?
- Creamy Onion Soup with Aged Cheddar
- Maple Pecan Citrus Yam Bake
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with Apple Curry Gravy
- Roasted Cherry Tomato Risotto