- measuring cups & spoons
- rolling pin (if necessary)
- pastry brush
- cheese grater
- baking pan or pizza stone
- 1 pizza shell or pizza dough
- ¼ cup (60ml) marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- ¼ cup (75ml) mozzarella, shredded
- 3 tbsp (45ml) Havarti, shredded
- 3 tbsp (45ml) aged gouda, shredded
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Parmesan, grated
- flour for rolling out dough
- fresh basil
- onion + crispy bacon
- pear + arugula + walnuts
- grapes + honey
- Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- Roll out your pizza dough to about ¼” to ½” with some flour to your desired shape.
- Now spread the marinara sauce in a thin layer on the pizza shell, leaving a ½” space on the edge for the pizza crust. Brush the edge of the pizza with olive oil.
- Now place the mozzarella onto the sauce, then sprinkle with Havarti, gouda and finish with the parmesan.
- Place the pizza in the oven and cook for 8-12 minutes. Cook until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove pizza from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes, cut and then enjoy! You can also try it with the optional garnishes.