- 8 tea bags of Ceylon black tea
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 cup strawberries or fruit of your choice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (optional)
- tapioca pearls (optional)
Tapioca Pearls (Optional)
- If using tapioca pearls as the base, start preparing for this first. Check out our tapioca pearls recipe for all the details.
Ceylon Black Tea
- Steep 8 tea bags in 4 cups of boiling water for 5 minutes and let cool. To avoid bitterness, do not over steep your tea.
Simple Syrup (Optional)
- Dilute ¾ cup granulated sugar with ¾ cup boiling water.
- Set aside to cool. Store in a jar with a lid until ready to use.
Strawberry Tea Slush
- Combine 2 cups black tea, ½ cup half-and-half cream, 3 cups strawberries, and ¼ cup simple syrup (if using) in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Prepare your glasses by filling each with ½ cup of pearls.
- Pour your strawberry slush into your glasses and enjoy!
Want more bubble tea ideas? We have you covered with these delicious recipes below.