This is a rice pudding recipe from Chile.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Medium saucepan
- Six dessert cups
- 4 cups (1 L) milk
- 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) cooked white rice
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup (250 mL) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- cinnamon to taste
- Add milk to cooked rice and cook until dry, about 1 hour.
- Remove from heat, add egg yolks, sugar and salt.
- Return to heat and cook 1 minute.
- Pour into serving dishes and serve sprinkled with cinnamon.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately