This fresh strawberry slush bubble tea is a refreshing treat for warm summer days. Impress your family and friends with this easy to follow recipe. Adapt your slush with any fresh fruit you like and add tapioca pearls as a base for a fun drink!
- 8 tea bags of Ceylon black tea
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 cup strawberries or fruit of your choice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (optional)
- tapioca pearls (optional)
Tapioca Pearls (Optional)
- If using tapioca pearls as the base, start preparing for this first. Check out our tapioca pearls recipe for all the details.
Ceylon Black Tea
- Steep 8 tea bags in 4 cups of boiling water for 5 minutes and let cool. To avoid bitterness, do not over steep your tea.
Simple Syrup (Optional)
- Dilute ¾ cup granulated sugar with ¾ cup boiling water.
- Set aside to cool. Store in a jar with a lid until ready to use.
Strawberry Tea Slush
- Combine 2 cups black tea, ½ cup half-and-half cream, 3 cups strawberries, and ¼ cup simple syrup (if using) in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Prepare your glasses by filling each with ½ cup of pearls.
- Pour your strawberry slush into your glasses and enjoy!