Yogurt adds the tang to this light and colourful dessert.
- 5 cup (1 1/2 L) ring mold
- Medium bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Can opener
- 1 package (85 g) peach-flavoured jelly powder
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) boiling water
- 2 cups (500 mL) plain yogurt
- 1 14 oz (414 mL) can sliced peaches, drained
- Lightly grease or spray with a non-stick coating a 5 cup (1 1/2 L) ring mold.
- In medium bowl, dissolve jellly powder in boiling water. Refrigerate 5–10 minutes.
- Stir yogurt until creamy.
- Gadually blend yogurt into jelly.
- Fold in peaches.
- Pour into prepared mold.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Invert to unmold.