This meal is much cheaper than ordering in—and it tastes great too!
- Cutting board and knife
- 1 pita (or pizza shell)
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mixed vegetables, chopped (e.g. onions, mushrooms, peppers...)
- Optional: 60 mL meat (e.g. ham, lean pepperoni...)
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Spread spaghetti sauce on the pita.
- Sprinkle on the toppings.
- Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes.
Serve with salad.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately