A nice hot or cold treat for a rainy spring day!
- 3 cups (750 mL) milk
- 2/3 cup (150 g) sugar
- 200 g chocolate
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Bailey's
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Peppermint schnapps
- Whipped Cream, cocoa powder or chocolate syrup
1) Heat milk and sugar together until it starts to steam. Do not boil.
2) Add in dark chocolate and whisk until melted. Or blend in a blender.
3) Take off the heat and add in Baileys and peppermint schnapps. *Note: Measurement of Baileys and Peppermint Schnapps can be adjusted according to taste preference.
4) Top with whipped cream and chocolate garnish of choice before serving.
This delicious treat can be served hot or cold.