- measuring cups and spoons
- medium-sized mixing bowl
- cutting board and knife
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) liquid honey
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground nutmeg (optional)
- 4 cups (1L) fresh fruit pieces
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg (if using). Portion into small bowls or airtight containers. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- On serving plates or portable containers with lids, arrange fruit pieces around bowl or container of yogurt for dipping.