A refreshing dessert from Hong Kong.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Small saucepan
- 21 cm (8") Square pan
- 2 envelopes gelatin
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 small tin (160 mL) evaporated milk
- 1-2 tsp (5–10 mL) almond extract
- Mix gelatin and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Slowly stir in water and milks.
- Heat gently over low heat to dissolve gelatin.
- Add almond extract.
- Pour into 21 cm square pan and chill 4 hours to set.
- Cut into cubes and serve with lychee nuts and sweetened water.
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately